Brown Tweed Trousers
Currently all orders are being shipped free for orders over £100
Due to the lockdown some deliveries can take up to a 5 working days , however we still try to maintain our usual next day delivery where possible.
Deliveries will be despatched for all orders placed up to 3.00pm every day (subject to card transaction authorisation) & will be sent via DPD overnight transport or Royal Mail for next day delivery except Saturday. Certain areas of Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland may take 2-3 days.
We try to maintain a next day delivery service to most areas of the UK mainland some remote areas may take a little longer and we can not always guarantee next day delivery as occasionally there may be unforeseen problems which may be out of our control. If in doubt please call us.
Deliveries outside the UK will take a little longer but we will do our utmost to deliver in a reasonable time.
Orders over £100 are free in the UK.
Items under £100 are charged at £5.95
Orders to EU Countries on the Mainland are charged at £8.95
Orders to Non EU and the Rest of Europe are charged at £20
Orders to the Rest of the World are charged at £25
Delivery charges outside the UK are listed in the drop-down box for the country of destination when ordering.
If you have any queries please contact us: Tel 01482 223025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lockdown Returns Address
Please use the following address when sending back internet returns during Lockdown -
Leonard Silver Ltd, c/o Monster Supplements Warehouse, Clay Street, Hull, HU88HA
Standard Return Policy
Leonard Silver Menswear is committed to ensuring you receive the best possible service to meet your requirements.
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, we will be happy to offer you either an exchange or a full refund.
Any item returned must be in its original condition, unworn and with all packaging and garment tags attached.
PLEASE NOTE - Any garment which has been altered to the customer's own measurements will not be eligible for a refund. This is seen as customisation or personalised and falls outside of the distance selling regulations.
In order to sanction a return, we must be notified within 14 days of purchase by email email@example.com All items must be returned to us within 14 days of notification. Please insert a note requesting either a refund or exchange. (see exchanges below).
We recommend that you use a trackable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and you should also obtain proof of postage. Please note you are responsible for the return postage cost.
A refund will be issued if the goods are received by us in the condition stated. The amount will be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, this will not include any shipping charges incurred.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will not qualify for a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size please email us within 14 days of receipt. To speed up the process you can place an order for the replacement and send back the unwanted item for a refund. Send your item to Leonard Silver Ltd, 51 Savile Street, Hull, HU1 3EA, UK
A shipping charge of £5.95 will be incurred for the replacement in the UK.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
The address for returns is:
Leonard Silver Ltd, 51 Savile Street, Hull, HU13EA, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
If you have any queries regarding this procedure please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 01482 223025. or email: email@example.com
How To Measure Yourself For A Suit
It doesn’t need to be difficult when purchasing suits online with our guide on how to measure yourself for a suit. Simply follow the below instructions on how to measure yourself to ensure you can get the perfect fit when buying a suit online.
You will need to wear a close-fitting t-shirt when measuring yourself for a suit, ensuring a more accurate measurement. You will also need a cloth measuring tape and the help of another person to ensure the best fit is achieved.
Once you have these basic measurements, we will be able to offer any further assistance on how to buy your suit online
When ordering Long or Short fitting suits, it is best to follow these rules:
- If you are under 5'8" in height, opt for a short fitting suit.
- If you are 6'3" or over, a long fitting is advisable.
Remember this is a guide only as regular fit suits can be altered to fit. ie sleeves can be shortened or lengthened and trousers can also be altered.
- To measure your chest, place the tape measure under your arms, around the widest part of your back and across your chest as shown on the image.
- Ensure you don't pull the tape tight to your chest, making sure to give 2 or 3 fingers of movement under the tape measure.
- Leaving this space ensures you have a comfortable, tailored fit without the final piece being too tight.
Crown to Cuff
- The crown to cuff measurement determines the length of your jacket sleeve.
- This measurement must be correct if you want to show your shirt cuff below your jacket sleeve.
- To get an accurate measurement, pull the tape from the middle of your shoulder’s crown down to your wrist.
- Back length can vary from brand to brand and depends on personal preference.
- If you already have a jacket that you like the length of we advise you use this as a reference.
- Measure from below the collar stand and down to the hem of your preferred jacket length
- Alternatively, if you do not have a jacket for reference, hold your arm straight down to your side, and measure your back length until it is in line with your knuckle.
Trouser Inside Leg and Outside Leg
- When measuring your inside leg and outside leg length, it is crucial to have your trousers sitting where you usually wear them.
- You will also need to consider where you want them to sit on your shoes
- For your inside leg measurement, place the tape measure on top of the inside leg and measure down to the hem, or wherever you would like the trouser to sit, pulling the tape measure tight as you do so.
- For the outside leg measurement, measure from the top of the waist to the base of your shoe, excluding the heel
Jacket Waist Measurement
- Understanding how to measure a suit jacket is crucial as this gives the all-important fitted look.
- Ensure you measure the narrow section above your hips and below your chest; this is your natural waist.
- Pull the tape measure firm but not too tight as this provides room for adjustment.
- We can tweak this measurement in-house for a more skinny fit jacket if wanted.
- Generally, we would measure for the centre back measurement from the middle of your back to your arm’s inside.
- For ease of measurement, please measure the entire span of your back.
- Notice on the example photo we measure from the broadest part of the shoulder across to the other
Trouser Waist Measurement
- This measurement differs from your natural waist measurement.
- Trousers sit slightly higher than jeans which is why you need to ensure to pull your trousers up to your waist before measuring.
- Measure around your waist where your trouser waistband sits.
- Pull the tape measure firm but not too tight.
- The waist measurement on suit trousers is designed for easy alterations to get that perfect tailored fit.
- Waist measurements may vary with different manufacturers making this an essential measure.
Trouser Seat Measurement
- The seat measurement is the most crucial trouser measurement because this cannot be altered easily.
- For the trouser seat measurement, stand with your feet parallel and pull the measuring tape around the seat’s most prominent part and around your hips.
- Measure firmly but not too tight.
- The seat measurement is usually more pronounced for athletes, which often means you need to go up a trouser size and have the waist reduced.
Make sure to follow every step of this simple guide on how to measure yourself for a suit and you will have no trouble in purchasing a ready to wear suit or shopping for suits online.
If you have any questions about any of your body measurements, or anything suit related, feel free to get in touch with our expert team who are always on-hand to offer their advice.
Distinctive trousers in a striking brown herringbone with a two tone windowpane over check. Dress them up with matching jacket and waistcoat or wear them more casually with a plain sweater or shirt.
90% Poly 10% Wool